Fundraising Policy. Funds shall be solicited in a respectful manner and without pressure. All third parties not directly affiliated with the Fort Campbell Historical Foundation who wish to solicit funds on behalf of the agency must acquire written permission from the Fort Campbell Historical Foundation development office prior to beginning any fundraising activities. Donor-designated restrictions on contributions shall be honored. The Fort Campbell Historical Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and contributions made to the agency are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Written tax receipts shall be issued for all donations. If the donor receives anything in exchange for their donation, such as a dinner or event admission, the tax receipt shall clearly state what portion of the donation is tax deductible. At the beginning of each calendar year Fort Campbell Historical Foundations hall provide its donors with written documentation of all tax-deductible gifts received during the prior calendar year.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/company, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about the Fort Campbell Historical Foundation;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, program opportunities, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. The Fort Campbell Historical Foundation uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on organization activies. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. The Fort Campbell Historical Foundation will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of the Fort Campbell Historical Foundation and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of the Fort Campbell Historical Foundation.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.